LAUREN NICHOLAS, D.O.
- Residency in Primary Care With an Emphasis in Geriatrics, Low Vision, and Contact Lenses | Nova Southeastern University; Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Doctor of Optometry With a Concentration in Contact Lens and Cornea | New England College of Optometry; Boston, MA
- Bachelor of Science | University of Connecticut; Storrs, CT
ABOUT DR. NICHOLAS
Dr. Lauren Nicholas is a residency-trained optometrist with a proficiency in low vision and the fitting of scleral, rigid gas permeable, hybrid, and soft contact lenses. She has received numerous awards and released academic publications on the cornea and contact lenses. She also has taught lectures at Nova Southeastern University related to her work with low vision and lens services.
Dr. Nicholas received her bachelor’s degree at the University of Connecticut before completing her Doctorate of Optometry at the New England College of Optometry in Boston, Massachusetts. She then relocated to Florida to complete her residency in primary care with an emphasis in geriatrics, low vision, and contact lenses at Nova Southeastern University in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Today, she skillfully provides scleral contact lens fittings and other optometric services at South Florida Eyecare Centers.
- American Academy of Optometry
- American Optometric Association
- Dade County Optometric Association
- Florida Optometric Association